LABORATOIRE X.O – LXO Group collects personal data on its websites:
We may collect and process the following personal data:
If you contact LABORATOIRE X.O – LXO Group, we may keep a record of this correspondence.
What is the purpose for processing personal data collected on our website?
LABORATOIRE X.O – LXO Group uses your personal data for the purposes described in this section.
Depending on the objective pursued and the framework in which you will provide your data to LABORATOIRE X.O – LXO Group :
- To participate in online surveys or questionnaires.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes if you have consented.
The purposes may also be described directly on the page, at the time of data collection.
LABORATOIRE X.O – LXO Group undertakes not to divulge to third parties any personal information that you may provide when using the site.
By virtue of the modified January 6, 1978 law known as “Informatique et Liberté”, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and port your personal data, as well as the right to limit and oppose the processing of said data.
The Site is regularly updated for the benefit of users. During consultation of the Site, certain user data is automatically collected via cookies:
- The user’s IP address. This address, used to access the Internet, is assigned to the user’s computer by his or her Internet service provider.
- The address (URL) from which the user connected to the Website.
- The date and time of the user’s visit to the Site, and the pages consulted.
- The user’s computer operating system and browser software.
These “cookies” make it possible to determine how, when and how many visitors access web pages. The purpose of this technology and information is to help improve our websites.
Laboratoire X.O – LXO Group
170 bureaux de la colline
92213 Saint Cloud Cedex
Tel. : +33 (0)1 85 74 20 13
Société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint stock company)
Siren number: 813935863
Siret number: 81393586300031 (company headquarters)
Intracommunity VAT number: FR23813935863 (find out more)
Registry: RCS Nanterre
NAF / APE Code: 2110Z (manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products)
Date of registration: 05/10/2015
Share capital: €22,440,134.31
Represented by Karine PINON, Managing Director and head pharmacist of Laboratoire X.O
© LaboratoireXO – LXO Group
Last update : February 2021.