1 in 2 women suffer from painful periods…
Almost 75% of women experience painful periods at least once in their lives. Located mainly in the lower abdomen, these pains are linked to contractions of the uterus, themselves caused by a high concentration of prostaglandins. Period pains are similar to cramps, and may be accompanied by other signs such as fatigue, headaches, nausea and even vomiting.
Gynopatch is a class IIa medical device with no active ingredients, designed to provide natural relief for painful periods. Positioned on the undergarment at the level of the lower abdomen, the patch works by diffusing heat locally. The heating reaction results from the combination of activated carbon and iron.
Gynopatch is effective from 5 minutes and for 8 consecutive hours. It works on the principle of thermotherapy. Heat has a vasodilatory effect, promoting blood circulation and improving muscle and tissue elasticity. It is traditionally used to relieve menstrual pain, relax the uterus and reduce the intensity of cramps.
Very easy to use, Gynopatch also has the advantage of being thin and totally invisible. It enables women to continue their usual activities despite painful periods, and contributes to their well-being during this period of the menstrual cycle. Each box contains three patches in an individual sachet, making it easy to carry and use as soon as the first pains appear.
Precautions of use:
Remove Gynopatch from its individual sachet and shake lightly: the heating reaction is triggered automatically and progressively. Remove the film to release the self-adhesive area. Position the patch on underwear, never directly on the skin.
- To avoid burns, do not apply directly to the skin.
- Particular care is recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Do not use on pregnant women.
- Do not use on children under 12.
- Do not use in case of abnormal menstrual cycle (heavy bleeding).
- To be used under supervision by children, the elderly and the disabled.
- For external use only
- The distributor cannot be held responsible if the precautions for use are not observed.
- Do not use if patch is damaged.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Open the sachet only when using the patch.
- Keep out of the reach of children and infants.
- Take care of the sachets containing the patches: avoid shocks or damaging handling.
Composition: activated carbon, quartz monzonite powder, iron, sodium acrylate, modified vermiculite, salt, purified water.
Packaging: Box of 3 individual patches